Our client, an accredited leader in the executive education sector has an exciting career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and commercially astute Sales Executive to join their team.
In this role, the successful incumbent will manage and grow a portfolio of customized programme clients to generate profitable revenue, thereby supporting the organization’s capability to serve the development of leading managers in Africa by means of bespoke solutions.
You will be part of a dynamic Sales and Business Development team delivering a high-quality service to clients, the company and society.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully accountable for the Customised Programme Portfolio
- Be measured on KPI’s such as sales revenue, client satisfaction, quality of designs and proposals, cost management throughout programme implementation and timeous client payments
- Be responsible for operational results such as implementation of the sales process
- Be responsible for management results to include result and activity planning and reporting, cost and budget management, process compliance, system utilisation and compliance
- Ensure leadership results such as knowledge sharing, contribution towards a high performing team and self-development
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant business-related graduate qualification (tertiary qualification preferable)
- Minimum seven to ten years’ experience as a sales person in a sales consulting environment preferably in the learning and development landscape or human capital environment
- A good understanding of the executive learning and development or education industry, landscape and products
- Good understanding of sales and marketing principles and processes
- Budgeting and forecasting skills
- Working knowledge of customer relations management (CRM)
- Experience in dealing with senior level executives at blue-chip organisations
- Well-developed conceptual and systems thinking skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to establish effective relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Able to set clear objectives and plan effectively
- Able to think entrepreneurially and commercially, keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends
- Able to identify business opportunities and demonstrate financial awareness
- Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth
The successful incumbent will be given the opportunity to travel and will receive a lucrative remuneration package, including on target commission.
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!