Johannesburg, East Rand
We are in search of a well experienced, technically-minded Quality Control Inspector.
Our client is a key player in the turbomachinery and rotating equipment product market for the marine and stationary applications across a host of industry sectors. Their highly sought-after service and product offering provide customers the ability to achieve sustainable value creation internally in the transition towards a carbon-neutral future.
They are currently looking to add to their growing team of experts someone who will contribute value to the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The measurement and assessment of customer components such as: steam turbines, compressors, gearboxes, expanders and pumps in order to establish whether the component complies with the specified requirements
- Receiving Inspection to establish a full scope of work
- In-process Inspection throughout the repair process
- Final Inspection once the component has been completely repaired and is ready to dispatch to the client
- Maintaining high working standards and good discipline at all times
- Ensuring that all tasks, responsibilities and duties are executed timeously and accurately
- Qualified Artisan (Fitter & Turner / Millwright) Olifantsfontein Trade Certificate Essential
- Previously worked on rotating equipment advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in the same or similar role essential
To apply for this position, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!