Chief Financial Officer / CA(SA)
As the CFO, be free to innovate and be part of crafting and implementing the strategy for this growing yet well-established technology and financial services business in SA and into Africa.
What will you be doing?
Your main function is to execute on the financial strategy working in conjunction with the Executives and the Board.
You will be accountable for
- Full financial and related admin with a small team including auditing, payroll, treasury and cashflow management
- Commercial finance for various services and technology offerings including establishing business models, contract negotiations and post contract reviews
- Project accounting and reporting
- Financial reporting and investor management
To be successful in this role what do you need to have?
- CA(SA) or equivalent
- Significant experience as a senior financial manager, leading a team and working with executives from strategy through to execution
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset with a practical, hands on approach
- Your experience or exposure in financial services / technology will be very valuable as will your experience of doing business in Africa
What’s in it for you?
Exciting and innovative business that will welcome you to join the current Executive team in building and executing on the business strategy. A healthy remuneration package is on offer with flexible hours and a performance based annual incentive.
For a confidential conversation, please call Paola on 021 035 1431 or email her directly at paola @newrecruit.co.za