Cape Town, Northern Suburbs
Our client, a leading clothing retailer, has an exciting career opportunity for a responsible and effective Administration Manager with proven leadership capability.
In this role, the successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all the administrative support processes are coordinated effectively and staff are well managed. As the second in command, they will have the opportunity to become the future store leader.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the receiving and frontline staff
- Capture employee information including leave, training and shifts
- Coordinate credit returns
- Coordinate supplier returns
- Monitor packaging
- Coordinate stock count and resolve any stock issues
- Coordinate petty cash and daily cash up processes
- Handle ad hoc creditor and debtor queries
To be considered you will need:
- Managerial expertise
- Grade 12 (relevant tertiary qualification is an advantage)
- +/- 5 years retail experience or logistics experience in a related administrative and coordination role
On offer is a good basic salary, performance incentive and company benefits, and the opportunity to work within a dynamic team and be part of a thriving business.
To apply for this position, send you CV to email@example.com!