NQF Level 4
Our client is offering a great opportunity for a young and ambitious individual to develop their knowledge in the world of business. This Business Management Learnership will help you understand the operation of a business and will provide you with guidelines should you ever want to start your own business.
The learnership will include 1 week of classes and 3 weeks of work per month for 12 months starting on the 8 April 2019 from 09:00 – 16:00
A stipend of R3 000 will be provided as well as stationary used during class times.
The Business Management qualifications will expose you to:
- Business functions within the organization
- Applying Leadership concepts
- Time Management
- Budgeting techniques
- Roles of Junior Management
- Language and Communication etc.
To qualify you must have:
- Matric certificate WITH good grades
- Reliable transport to get to Morningside for classes
To apply for this learnership, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!