Cape Town, Northern Suburbs
Our client, a leading clothing retailer, has an exciting career opportunity for a Stock Controller who will be responsible for ensuring the store area is correctly stocked and that all stock movement within the store area is properly controlled.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure correct stock is purchased
- Continually review the minimum and maximum stock levels
- Double check all stock received from suppliers
- Ensure all warehouse staff are operating effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that all stock process are correctly followed
To be considered you will need:
- Grade 12 with Maths (relevant tertiary qualification is an advantage)
- +/- 2 years retail or logistics experience, or experience in a related role is an advantage
On offer is a good basic salary, performance incentive and company benefits, and the opportunity to work within a dynamic team and be part of a thriving business.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com!