Bellville, Cape Town
An organisation in the manufacturing industry has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager. In this role you will build human capital readiness, drive individual performance and transform employee potential through the delivery of a transparent, accountable and results-oriented HR service. In this generalist role you are responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources function.
Our client is looking for an HR Manager who is interested in joining an entrepreneurial environment and who would be able to solely manage the entire HR function.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Manage Human Resources administrative systems and processes
- Consistent and fair management of all labour relations legislation, processes and issues
- Manage recruitment and selection processes
- Ensure succession in management and specialist positions
- Ensure performance management and enhancement processes and methodologies
- Enhance employee engagement, retention and wellbeing
- Ensure successful integration of employees through the development, application and maintenance of best practice orientation
- Proactively monitor and ensure compliance of all relevant legislative and company requirements
- Ensure optimal organisational design
- Manage continuous learning and development processes
What you need to be considered for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Hons degree advantageous
- 10 years’ experience of which 5 years’ in an HRM managerial role
- Deep knowledge of HR practices, processes, labour legislation and people
- A proven track record in HR Management
Lucrative salary with benefits on offer.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!