Helderberg Region, Western Cape
Our client, a leader in the Events Services industry, is looking for a Marketing Consultant who has hands-on marketing experience. Your main deliverable is to contribute to the achievement of the overall Company strategy by formulating and implementing an effective marketing plan in all aspects of Digital and Traditional Marketing that will expand the existing client base and penetrate new markets.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and measuring the marketing plan
- Ensuring that the Brand is maintained and promoted to attract more customers
- Developing and implementing appropriate communication strategies and initiatives
- Developing content
- Scanning environment to identify best marketing practices
- Developing and submitting budget
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a post matric qualification (Diploma or Degree) in general marketing, including social media marketing
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspects of traditional and digital marketing in a similar role
- Have practical experience of working in CRM, website management and brand development
- Have a working knowledge of managing the marketing budget and ROI
To apply for this position, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s start a conversation!